Season is Ice Reign

A vast silence reigned over the land. The land itself was desolation, lifeless, without movement, so lone and cold that the spirit of it was not even that of sadness. There was a hint in it of laughter, but of a laughter more terrible than any sadness- a laughter that was as mirthless as the smile of a Sphinx, a laughter as cold as the frost and ice. It was the powerful, unspeakable wisdom of eternity, laughing at the futility of life and effort of life. It was the Wild, the savage, frozen-hearted Wild Territory.

Monday, June 4, 2012

New Rules!

Okay,  so I've decided to loosen up on the rules a bit. If you want to, you can make winged wolves, unnaturally colored wolves, or hybrids, like half wolf, half other animal(as long as it's not like, huge and has any like, MAJOR advantages, like half wolf half bear or dragon or something). And they can't have powers, such as force fields, super strength, or psychic powers. If you have a question about a power ask me, but if you have a feeling I won't approve it, just don't make it. It's not fair to have a wolf that's invincible or has way more of an advantage than everybody else.
Anyway, also I'm starting an idea that canines, not only wolves, can join the packs. Basically as long as it resembles the wolf species somewhat (like coyotes, hyenas, foxes, dingoes, jackals, African wild dogs, huskies, malamutes, some Shepherd dogsTamaskan Dogsutonagan dogs, tasmanian tiger wolves, etc... Ask me if there are other breeds you're looking at joining), it can join if you give it an entrance. By that I mean, not just giving me the info and then I put them up in the pack. What you have to do is intertwine their joining the pack with the story. For instance if I wanted a fox to join, I'd say,
'she watched at the edge of camp, wondering if they'd let her in. a deep  growl sounded behind her. "and what do you think your doing here?"'
Like that okay? or its entrance story could be as easy as, 'it was born into the pack.' Sound good? Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, this this is obviously the place to comment. no cussing, using God's name in vain, spamming, or threats. thanks!