Traditional Wolf Pack Laws:
1.Obey the strong, oppress the weak
*Obey the Alphas, keep the weak and unneeded under control, out of the pack, or dead.
2. Hunt or be Hunted, Kill or Be Killed
*Each wolf does their share of hunting for the pack, carries their own weight. It's the Wild Territory. If they don't kill other animals, eventually something will kill them, same for hunting.
3.The strongest wolf of each gender are to become Alphas
*If a wolf thinks they are stronger than the alpha, they may challenge the alpha in a fight to the death, and the winner is crowned alpha. The loser is dead.
4. Only Alphas can mate and have pups
*The purpose of this is so that because both Alphas are the strongest, their bloodlines will carry on, and produce healthy and strong pups that will one day benefit the pack with strong wolves. If any others have pups, especially omegas, their pups will also become omegas, or more likely, killed.
- Alpha- Leader
- Beta- High class wolf with value, such as strength or swiftness
- Delta- Middle ranking, your average wolf
- Pup- Young wolf, still learning from senior members
- Omega- Lowest ranking wolf, lower than pup, due to sickness, deformation, lack of strength, etc.
- Underfur- the second layer of a wolf's coat that keeps them warm
- Guard Hair/Fur- Second layer of wolf's coat that protects them from nearly any weather